$300 deposit is due with your application to reserve your spot in the training. The deposit will be applied toward the $2500 total cost of the training. Training is 12 weeks.
Once training begins half of the balance will be due (the first day of training). At the halfway point (6 weeks) the remaining balance will be due.
We currently are not hosting a teacher training.
Stay tuned for future training dates
Attend 5 yoga classes each week during training (may be taken at other studios)
Observe 10 classes during training
Daily Meditation and Journaling
In this training, you will learn...
• Proper alignment, benefits & potential risks of yoga postures
• Principles of anatomy and how they apply to each posture
• The science and art of sequencing a yoga class
• Hands on adjustments
• Proper use of props (blankets, straps, blocks and bolsters)
• How to observe and see bodies
• The art of the voice
• Confidence though practice teaching
• Yoga history and philosophy
• An introduction into subtle body, Ayurveda and meditation
• Sanskrit names of the postures
This foundational yoga training is designed to give you a transformational experience.
You will develop a deeper understanding of all things yoga and become part of a like-minded community.
Graduates will be able to register with Yoga Alliance at the RYT-200 Level.
Unlimited Yoga Membership is included in the training.
Once training is completed, students will receive one month of unlimited yoga.